About Me

My photo
I’ve been personal training since 2005. I gained my qualifications through YMCA and NASM. I've been studying Martial Arts since 2002. I’m currently 3 times World Full Contact Kickboxing Champion and still compete on a regular basis. I know what it takes to achieving goals and take pride in not making any of my clients do anything that I have not tried and tested myself. I love to motivate others so challenge me to get results today! Qualifications: National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer Level 3. YMCA Gym Instructor Level 2. YMCA Circuit Training. YMCA Client Lifestyle and Fitness Assessment. YMCA Exercise Nutrition. Professional Fitness Kettlebell Instructor. 1st Dan Black Belt in Kickboxing and Jeet Kune Do. For more information visit www.nataliebee.co.uk

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Practical Pregnancy Magazine



See my baby diary in October's issues of 'Practical Pregnancy' magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.